The conference summarizing the “I choose consciously – innovative career path building tools” project took place on the 6th of June, in Poznan. During the conference, we had the opportunity to participate in the following expert lectures:
– Ms. Ewa Superczyńska, MSE, Director of the Teacher Training Center in Poznan, talked about the importance of career counseling when choosing a career.
– Anna Lewandowska i Justyna Schaefer-Kurkowiak from the PISOP Promotion Center Association and from the Niwa Foundation presented the figure of Jan Heweliusz-Być and how to turn one’s passion into a career.
– Agnieszka Dziedzic, the President of Eduexpert, talked about the results of the project.
– Aleksandra Marcinkowska from UK Butterflies, from the UK, a partner representative, talked about the role of career advisers in Poland and the UK, and about planning professional careers when still at school in the UK.
– Maria Pina Triunfo from Sistema Turismo, from Italy, a partner representative, presented new technologies in mobile education.
We also had the opportunity to listen to the participants of the project during the conference, such as students and teachers, who tested the scenarios and multimedia materials:
– Ms. Małgorzata Trybuś, a teacher from the Trade School Complex in Poznan, presented examples of good practices and talked about testing the project scenarios and multimedia materials.
– Donata Summa, a teacher from Italy, along with two students, Giulia Salvia and Alessia Dapoto, shared their experience with working with the project in their school.
The conference was held under the honorary patronage of the Marshal of the Wielkopolska Region, the Wielkopolska Poland Superintendent of Education, the President of the City of Poznan, the Director of the Teacher Training Center in Poznan, the PISOP Center and the Niwa Foundation.
Downloadable conference materials: MATERIALS.
After clicking MATERIALS you will be able to download the “Poznan presentation” document.